Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

He Answers

Last night, I fell asleep to the couch. Actually, it is not a couch. It's a long wooden chair commonly used here in the Phils.  as a sala piece.  Not that comfy, but it'll work. I had a dream.

The setting was a gloomy church; or I'm not sure if the church was the gloomy one or it was just how I saw it in my dream.  It was dark, but it was huge and spacious and had lots of lights and chandeliers.  There were also several lampstands in the area. The size is not the typical size of the church, it was twice larger.  The place was almost empty and has only a few people.  Then, someone asked me to invite more people inside.  I readily and completely obliged. 

I was able to gather much people that the church was almost full. But to my surprise, ghosts, ghouls, and other ghastly figures also became interested and started to come in. I'm not sure if the voice I heard was the same person, but it instructed me once again. "Let those who want to join us come, especially them (pertaining to those horrific creatures)." Again, without hesitation, I obliged. Though, I felt scared at first.

I guess I was successful with what I did.  The almost empty church became filled, however, by not just humans. I even saw my family inside. When I was walking around the church, a little boy caught my attention.  I'm not sure if this boy is human or also one of the ghosts. He was wearing a striped shirt and reversed cap (the bad boy look). He was running in a circular manner then would lie down on the floor and laugh so hard.  Yes, that kind of annoying laugh.

As I approach the kid, he looked at me like he was teasing me or bothering me or just simply wanting to annoy me. I asked him how he is doing. He just continued to laugh and looked at me sickeningly. My family was around when he started to talk to me. From that very point on, I was sure he is not human.

"You can't do anything more. You are no longer righteous to stay in this place. He already left you. He abandoned you.  You shall not continue this. Just leave because you no longer belong here. Nobody needs you here." He mocked me. It bothered me.  The people around me who heard it including my family were bothered, too.  Some even muttered if I really am no longer needed there. Some even asked me to go. I began to doubt myself. I felt troubled.

Again, I heard a voice. I knew the voice was coming from the crowd. "If I were with you from the start [when this place is empty], how could I leave you now that you have done well, [my child]?" I don't know if my translation is good, in my dream it was in Filipino and it goes like this, "Kung nung umpisa nga ay kasama na kita, ngayon pa ba kita iiwanan?". Afterwards, I felt a tap from my back and I knew it was the man who was also walking around the church.

I felt comforted.

That's the time when I woke up.  While eating breakfast, I was able to tell this dream to my mom.  She told me I could do something about it. Then I remembered something.



I don't know how people would react on this, but I just know it was Him. God answers prayers and not only by saying "yes", "no, I got better plan for you", or "wait, I have the perfect timing".  Those are generic. God actually communicates with us. We just have to listen a bit more, and not by ears, but by heart (and maybe by spirit as well). We can tell him anything we want. He answers.

 
----------------------------------


Matthew 5

New International Version (NIV)

Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount

Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them.

The Beatitudes

He said:
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
He Answers He Answers Reviewed by flame028 on 3:35 AM Rating: 5

No comments