Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Message in a Can

I  called this one "Message in a Can" because the story is about a man who kept all his feelings inside until he decided to let it out, but was all too late.  I intentionally created this to become a vidstory, because I wanted to incorporate the feelings and the emotions while reading this in a background music.  Hope you enjoy this, and of course, I'm still willing to accept all the feedback and criticism regarding my work.  I'd be putting the transcript below if ever you wanted to read the material outside the video (but I still recommend you to watch =) ).














I'm okay...

I will always be okay...

Though, there will be times you won't believe me...

And you won't gonna listen to me...

I'd still take this risk...

Or maybe, chance...

To be heard...

I know this came up a tad bit much too late...

But I'd still say this anyway...

that moment we parted...

I really don't know how it happened,

But it happened anyway…

I didn't know what to do…

But I've just let things go their way…


I…

…let you go..


I could just do nothing…

I know I was powerless…

But I was never hopeless…

I still wish that it could go back the way it used to…

I have no idea…

I really don't know…

I just wanted to never be wrong…

But whenever I try,

I end up being so wrong…

I just wanted to please everyone…

Them…

You…

But not me…

And I always fail…

Still, I can always remember…

Whenever things go wrong…

And freak the sh*t out of me…

You used to be always there for me…

Doing nothing…

But making things right…

So perfect…

Always glad to have you around…

But I had let you go…

And you might've thought that I didn't care at all…

My curse…

Of being okay…

And fine…

As I always appear and seem to be…

Yet, I feel the decay inside…

The emptiness when you're gone…

The pain that is tearing me up inside…

Clawing everything so it could come out…

Punishing me within…

The affliction, the torture and torment…

Everything seemed alright…

I appear to never cared at all…

As I was standing there and watch you go…

I cried…

But never shed a tear…

I wanted to make you come back…

Be with me again…

But I was so stupid…

To never do a thing…

I was just standing…

Not doing anything at all..

Thinking everything will be okay…

'til our life continued and moved on…

When we were apart,

I still feel you around…

Still hoping that one day,

Things will go back the way it used to be…

Still hoping…

And enduring…

And loving…

I always loved you…

Guess I always will…

But you're now gone…

And might be never coming back…

Though, I'd wait…

But lightning strikes,

You're now taken…

Beloved by somebody else…

You are now together…

And I'm all alone…

Still, I don't know what to do…

I want to shout…

But I can just blame myself…

I want to destroy everything…

All the cause of this pain…

But I'm the cause of all these…

I want to tell you that you should be mine…

But I have no rights…

I want to tell you that we should be together…

But I had let you go….

I want to tell you to leave him…

And be with me…

But I never knew how to fight…

Coz' I am weak…

And I could just watch you..

Go..

Walk beside him…

Wrapped around his arms…

That I wish was mine…




I'd still be looking at you… feeling all the pain.. And the love…

I will let you go, but in my heart, you shall linger here forever…



Hindi kita naligawan noon kasi, takot ako.
(I didn't court you, coz I was afraid)

Hindi ko alam kung paano, at kung kakayanin ko.
(I didn't know how, and if I could)

Ayaw kong manligaw kasi, pakiramdam ko hindi ako karapat-dapat.
(I didn't want to court you, coz I feel that I wasn't worthy)

Ayaw kong ma-disappoint sa akin ang mga magulang ko…
(I didn't want to disappoint my parents)

Na nanliligaw ako kahit wala pang maipagmamalaki…
(that I would court even without having a say)

Ayaw kong ma-disappoint kita, kasi alam kong langit at lupa ang pagitan natin…
(I didn't want to disappoint you, coz I knew that we were heavens and earth apart)

Ayaw kong humarap sa magulang mo, na wala man lang akong maihaharap na maski titulo ng pagsusumikap ko sa eskwala…
(I didn't want to face your parents, that I didn't even have a title due to all the hard work at school)

Inakala kong magiging maayos ang lahat ng sa atin…
(I thought everything will be okay with us)

Nagkamali ako…
(I thought wrong)

Nagkalayo tayo…
(we fell apart)

Dahil sa kapabayaan ko…
(coz I neglected)

At alam kong huli na ang lahat…
(and I know it is all too late)

Gayunpaman, hayaan mong sabihin ko sa iyo ito…
(however, please let me tell you this)

Maniwala ka sana…
(hoping you'd believe)

Mahal na mahal na mahal pa rin kita….
(I still love you so…)


-end-
Message in a Can Message in a Can Reviewed by flame028 on 1:43 PM Rating: 5

No comments