Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

For Her Sake, My Beloved


History began, repeated itself
She materializes

I was away, whispering words
She heard it loudly
My words reverberate
They began to light the world

For her sake, my beloved
I don't know what to do
I believe some dreams could come true
Now what can I do?

I'm absorbed by these fantasies
Like a battle between Heaven and Earth

With a little smile and hello
She protected me and restored
Her love is of the constellations
Taken more than a miracle

For her sake, my beloved
I don't know what to do
Keeping her in my arms
And letting her go
'till death I shall love her more

-----------------------------------------------------

Made this poem inspired by the opening theme of the anime fushigi yuugi. In a way, I am both Tamahome and Hotohori. 







For Her Sake, My Beloved For Her Sake, My Beloved Reviewed by flame028 on 3:44 AM Rating: 5

No comments