Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Romans 1:16

  I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but THAT made me closer to God.  I always receive things I really don't deserve because I'm not worth it.  But still, He always had these gifts for me.  Since I was small, I often refer to myself as lucky, but heck, I realize I am so much blessed.

 Please don't get it wrong, because things still don't always go my way.  I fail.  I stumble.  I fumble.  I get lost. I sin.  I commit mistake.  I screw up.  I say bad words.  I curse.  I envy.  I have pride.  I get lost.  But all of these are gifts.

 Whenever bad things happen (most I couldn't really handle), I always turn to him.  He gives me more than I wanted, more than I deserve.  I fail exams, but I pass the subjects.  I fail interviews, but I get jobs.  My family had fights, He fix things up.  Whenever I'm losing it, He always remind me of his greatness.  He never deserted me.

 Nothing is perfect, they say.  That applies to my relationship with Him.  I had quarrels with Him.  I became mad at Him.  I distrusted Him. But he just got the best of me.  He made me cry.  He made me realize how much He loves me and how much I love Him, too.

 With all these, I had a promise to Him.  That I shall be a living proof of His existence.  That my death shall be for the glory of Him.  That I'll fight for the eminence of His name.  That I shall surrender only unto Him.

 All for the glory of God.

"For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes--the Jew first and also the Gentile."




------------------------------------

Video grabbed from YouTube
Music by Skillet
Romans 1:16 Romans 1:16 Reviewed by flame028 on 3:35 AM Rating: 5

No comments