Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Princess Resurrection

in this endless slumber
be your servant is a dream
i will kneel down and bow down
to kiss that scarlet fingertip

laud you oh queen
oh my princess resurrection
her name so exalted
my lips could barely whisper

though full of despair and wrath
this nightmare's beyond
with my luminescent dame
resurgence that compels
even the bloodied roses
would bloom in such lithe

deeply she goes,like sword
wounded hole in my chest
the malady's arcane
siphoning lifeblood on my neck

this pursuit, they call love
pierce it through me, Countess Lure
por tu beso envenenado
i must kill for you

creeping down to your mercy
i will arise,
with the frozen tears you burnt
my final words shall be
my princess resurrection..

Princess Resurrection Princess Resurrection Reviewed by flame028 on 2:41 AM Rating: 5

No comments